Join us in December for two great events:
Down Town Manchester “HOLIDAY MARKET”
December 1, 8, 15, 22
We will be demonstrating in the Cotton Tenant Building just off Puddle Dock.
Shop artisan crafts and baked goods at the Downtown Manchester Holiday Market! During the first 4 Thursdays in
December, the will be transformed into a festive holiday market featuring local vendors from
around the state. Make a dent in your holiday shopping lists while finding something special for yourself! Moms & Dads – be sure to bring the kids to get their photos taken with on any market day!
|Strawbery Banke “Candlelight Stroll”|
Saturday and Sunday, December 3-4, 10-11, & 17-18, 2011
Saturdays from 5:00pm-9:00pm & Sundays from 4:00pm-8:00pm
Stroll through life in a simpler time as 350 years of American history, winter traditions, and holiday celebrations unfolds around you in New Hampshire’s oldest waterfront neighborhood.
- Historic houses from four centuries decorated in period regalia
- Hundreds of candles lighting the lanes and landscape
- Gingerbread house contest and display.
- Live music and holiday entertainment for all ages
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Holiday decoration demonstrations
- Traditional barrel making demonstrations
- 18th century holiday hearth cooking
- Tinsmith demonstrations
- …and so much more!
We will be selling our products at the Holiday Market and the Candlelight Stroll, plus we will be doing a demonstration at the Candlelight Stroll. Come and look for us in the Cotton Tenant Building right off the Puddle Dock Area.